This is to inform the general public that Ekiti State University in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo has directed all candidates in i-iii below to apply for POST-UTME screening:
i. Candidates who made Ekiti State University in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo as their First Choice Institution during the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored 150 and above.
EKSU-EACOED Post-UTME screening exercise for 2021/2022 session
ii. Candidates who sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and did not choose Ekiti State University in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo but scored 150 and above.
iii. Candidates who applied to JAMB for 2021/2022 Direct Entry are also invited.
NOTE: All candidates who did not choose this College as First Choice Institution should process Change of Institution/Course and make the College as their First choice Institution on JAMB website before the Screening day.
Candidates are to follow the under-listed steps in applying for the POST-UTME screening:
Each candidate should:
1. Go to http://eksuoyo.edu.ng and click on Admissions link or go directly to http://admissions.eksuoyo.edu.ng
2. Create an account with genuine e-mail address and phone number. Account creation confirmation will be sent via the e-mail address.
3. After confirmation, refresh your page or login again.
4. Click on Pay Screening Fee.
5. Select Application Type
6. Screening fee of #2,000 will be displayed and click on ACCEPT & CONTINUE. Then proceed to the Payment Gateway where your ATM card will be used for payment.
7. The Receipt of Payment will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your account has been debited. You are to fill the form that will be displayed thereafter, upload your recent passport photograph (jpeg format) and Submit. You have the option to Save and Submit later. After the final submission, print your Screening Form and Evidence of Payment (Receipt).
PAY ATTENTION: Share your Outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through Editor - click here