Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA HND admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes of the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FECA HND COURSES
1. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental
2. Engineering Technology
3. Agricultural Extension and Management
4. Animal Production Technology
5.Crop Production Technology
6. Horticultural Technology
Pasture and Range Management
All Programmes are accredited by NBTE
FECA HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS & DURATION
1. Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit in cognate National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subjects obtained at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
2. Candidates must also have one year of Post ND industrial experience.
3. NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes
DURATION: The aforementioned Full-time HND Programmes will run for 2 years.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FECA HND ADMISSION FORM
1. Prospective candidates will visit applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/register and enter their valid email and phone number in the spaces provided.
2. A verification link will then be sent to the email entered. Go to your email and look for an email verification link from FECA Akure.
3. Click the link to make a payment of N533.00 for a confirmation code which will be sent to the email after successful payment.
4. The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM: To make the application payment and complete your application, login again with your email and confirmation code and read the FECA Application Process on the Dashboard.
Deadline: Not Specified.
My name is Yoyo Solomon popularly known as SLON, I am an assertive person, a Developer,media personnel, publisher and CEO of www.theowlnews.com.ng and a person willing to serve humanity. You can reach me via: WhatsApp +2348112044593
PAY ATTENTION: Share your Outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through Editor - click here