Intending Applicants can now proceed to the Application portal via the link for their post utme Registration.
Additional details as regards the said Post utme details,cut off Mark and Eligibility are explained below in the subsequent paragraph;
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, to register for Post-UTME screening online.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING
i. Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects (including Mathematics and English) in not more than two (2) sittings.
ii. A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
iii. Must have chosen the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on November 16, 2021 and close on December 16, 2021. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION SCREENING
1. Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number and click on Log In.
2. Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
3. You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
(a) Mastercard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
(b) Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
(c) USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITY Bank
(d) Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
(e) eWallet: You can use your Paga Account.
4. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform.
Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment.
However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”.
Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
5. Enter your scratch card information to fetch your O/level results, fill the application form correctly and click the “Submit” button.
NB: the Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
PAY ATTENTION: Share your Outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through Editor - click here