TASUED writers challenge is an avenue to inspire writers from all departments and give them an opportunity to showcase their creative and critical thinking skills.
Register to participate in this year edition of the program and stand a chance to win, learn and be a better version of yourself.
See flier for details
For more information, please call or send a whatsapp message to:
Raheem Tajudeen Abiola
©️ TASUED writers challenge
MEET THE JUDGES
RULES AND REGULATIONS GUIDING THE CHALLENGE
- – All works must be original and belong to the entrant. Submission of a plagiarized work will automatically amount to disqualification.
- – Entries must not be less than 300 words except when otherwise stated.
- – All entries must be submitted to any stipulated platform by or before 9:59pm of the day of submission. Any submission later than that will not be considered.
- – Entries should be written in chapters and paragraphs except when otherwise stated. Language can be poetic as much as it does not violate the rules of grammar.
- – Writers are enjoined to be as objective as possible and prevent emotions, religion or backgrounds from overwhelming their writing. Avoid chaotic or controversial discourse.
- – The copyright remains the property of the writer, but the right to publish any publishable work(s) will be retained.
- – All images and sources visited should be credited appropriately. The organizers will not be responsible for cases of plagiarism, piracy and intellectual theft in case of any.
- – Adjudication will be carefully and rigorously done by the judges. The judges and organizers of the challenge are under no compulsion to explain or discuss the process with anyone dissatisfied with the results.
PAY ATTENTION: Share your Outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through Editor - click here