The Paris Saint-Germain and France forward has long been linked with Real Madrid.
Madrid’s high-profile chase could be reaching a conclusion.
TOP STORY – MADRID’S MBAPPE PLAN
Real Madrid’s plan to sign Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe has been revealed, according to the front page of Saturday’s Marca.
Mbappe is Madrid’s top transfer target, with the PSG forward out of contract at the end of the season and both parties have made no secret of their admiration.
The recent report claims the offer is “unrejectable” as Madrid’s interest dates back to Mbappe’s time at Monaco in 2017.
Marca also reports Madrid are set for a busy January amid interest in other soon-to-be free agents – Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba and Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger.
– Mundo Deportivo says Barcelona are negotiating a move for Manchester City forward Ferran Torres, though the Premier League champions are not interested in selling the Spaniard.
– Bayern Munich could look to sign Barca goalkeeper and Germany international Marc-Andre ter Stegen in 2023, per El Nacional.
– Roma star Nicolo Zaniolo is wanted by Serie A rivals Juventus and Antonio Conte’s Tottenham, claims Calciomercato.
– Juve are eyeing Fulham star Aleksandar Mitrovic as an alternative should they miss out on in-demand Fiorentina forward Dusan Vlahovic, according to Todofichajes. Vlahovic has been linked with City, United, Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Atletico Madrid, Arsenal, Inter and Tottenham.
– The Star says Leeds United midfielder Kalvin Phillips will turn down a move to Old Trafford. Phillips has attracted interest from rivals Manchester United but the England international midfielder is unwilling to spark backlash from fans.
PAY ATTENTION: Share your Outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through Editor - click here