The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, the first Nigerian specialized Medical and Health Sciences University, was established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all Health related Science Disciplines. Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high quality educational delivery. The University hereby invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2021/2022 Academic Session into the following Faculties / Disciplines:
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
1. Medical Laboratory Science
2. Radiography and Radiation Science
3. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
1. Prosthetics and Orthotics
Faculty of Science
2. Physics Electronics
4. Biological Sciences:
a. Animal and Environmental Biology(option in Cell Biology and Genetics)
c. Plant Biology and Biotechnology
d. Environmental Management and Toxicology
6. Food Science
7. Science Laboratory Technology
8. Computer Science
10. Information Technology
School of Public Health
1. Community Health Science
2. Environmental Health Science
Four categories of candidates are welcomed provided they have a minimum mark of 160 in the 2021 UTME AND desire to be considered for one of the above courses:
1. Those who want to change to UNIMED as their first choice
2. Those who scored below overall aggregate of 50% for the combined UTME and PostUTME score in the earlier conducted PostUTME
3. Those who missed the earlier conducted PostUTME
Candidates should note the following
A. Applicants for any course outside the displayed list will not be invited for the Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise
B. Candidates must score an overall aggregate of 50% to be offered admission into any course in UNIMED.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME, except for candidates in Mathematics where English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology are required subjects in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post-UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
1. Click on Admission;
2. Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
3. Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that the VERVE Card is not allowed;
4. After payment, Print Payment Receipt
5. On the Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Form to Login with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as Password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng)
Screening Schedule and Venue of Examination
The Screening Exercise will hold from 16th December, 2021. The Venue of Examination and Modalities will be communicated to validly registered candidates accordingly.
ALSO NOTE THAT
1. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
a. JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
b. Printed copy of the completed 2021/2022 Admission Screening slip.
2. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
3. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Supplementary Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the Programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s Administrative Office and at the University’s Website, www.unimed.edu.ng
Also note that valid payments for purchase of forms can ONLY be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
Dr Woleola Ekundayo
PAY ATTENTION: Share your Outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through Editor - click here